Saturday, June 7, 2014

54321 Poster

Today we have to present our poster on our chosen topic and idea. 
After the first consultation with my lecturer, I found myself have more interest to do on something about social media campaign with the use of hashtag. Therefore, I go on and do research more about it to present in my poster.

From my poster, 
I get my inspirations from reading quotes on inspire images that shared online in Tumblr and also Pinterest. Then, there is a quote that stop me from scrolling down the page. The quote said " When it rains, look for rainbows" , "When it's dark , look for stars" . This inspire me to do something 
"When it something happen , look for solution ". Where it requires people to share their way of solution to inspire and help other. So i come  out with #LookForSolution. 
The project keywords are to encourage people inspire each other , everyone can be inspirational , share thoughts and solution to other. 
Basically , i want to create a  hashtag campaign where people is invited to hashtag and share or exhibit their content live into a social platform which is a digital exhibition gallery. I want to form a inspirational gallery with all the content i collected from people who participated. 

Project that similar are the #100happydays , #shareMYcokelah and also #Silverstone50. 
As for the heores, I look into way and tutorial to get data from # instagram and also inspiring image websites. One of the major issue about this project is the technical problem on the dynamic content. Based on my knowledge and understanding of dynamic content is fundamental and basic. I have to hard research and self learn on this system part where to get the data from instagram to show in my created platform 



After presentation, I consulted with my lecturer again. 
The feedbacks were my topic lookForSolution , is too wide.
It does not has any subject matter and data visualisation that i want to form.
What pattern do i want to get from the data i collected. 
And she inform me to think for the worst scenario that might happen to my case.

I agreed with the feedbacks that i have to find an issue to talk about. For now is too wide 
and the data might confusing.
What is the issue culture ? What make me want to do this ? What problem i want to encounter ? 


No comments:

Post a Comment